This option allows your customers to purchase Shady Lane Greenhouse vouchers through you and for your organization to earn money. They can use the vouchers toward the regular purchase price of any item or service we offer and then your organization earns a 25% profit without handling any merchandise! It’s an easy and quick fundraising option for you.
Once you confirm with Shady Lane Greenhouse that you are going to be promoting vouchers as your fundraiser, you should begin designing your personalized voucher. A sample is below for you and a template can be emailed to you for easy personalization.
A few ideas to keep in mind if you choose to design your own voucher:
- They can be made in any denomination. The most popular denomination is $20.
- Design your voucher so you can fit three per standard 8 ½ x 11” paper and then cut them.
- Number all of your vouchers and include an expiration date on them.
- Email a proof of your design to [email protected] before printing it.
Once your vouchers are approved to print, you can:
- Begin promoting and selling the vouchers to your customers!
- Collect the money for the vouchers up front.
- Be sure to keep track of the total dollar amount and number of vouchers sold.
- Contact us with the total number of vouchers sold once your fundraiser is complete. You will then be billed for 75% of the face value of the total sold, netting you a 25% profit for your organization.
Vouchers can be used on any of our regular-priced products and services, including:
- Annuals & Perennials
- Vegetables & Herbs
- Trees & Shrubs
- Roses & Perennials
- Colorful Hanging Baskets
- Porch Pots & Planters
- Vegetable & herb garden layouts
- Christmas & holiday decorations
- Weeding & garden clean-up
- Planting & decorations for parties and events
- Annual planting of beds & seasonal containers
- Perennial garden planting and maintenance.
A store credit will be issued for the remaining balance of a voucher, if a portion of it is unused.
Be sure to remind customers that the vouchers do have an expiration date.
Please remember you will be billed for each voucher sold, minus the dollar amount earned per voucher. Keep track of the number of vouchers you sell. As suggested above, we encourage numbering your vouchers to make them easier to tally. Before we send you your invoice, call us to confirm that our total of redeemed vouchers matches the number you sold.
If you would like to receive a FUNdraiser Packet or have questions about the FUNdraiser Vouchers, please call Kathy at (262) 251-1660 or e-mail us.
Remember: Not only are we here to help you make the most of your fundraising efforts, we want to make it an enjoyable experience. Contact us anytime with your questions, concerns or comments.
Email us at [email protected] for more information!