Join us for our next uplifting Social Saturday in September. On September 14th, with David from Swanstone Gardens. Time, details and cost TBA.
- **August 11 – No Social Saturday **
- August 1st – DEADLINE for RSVP to China Lights group rate at Boerner Botanical Gardens. Please RSVP by August 1st for the discount. Event and tour to take place in October.
- September 14th – Event with Swanstone Gardens. Craft event – Rain Chains & Birdhouses. Cost TBA
- September 22 – Fall Train Jamboree & Ice Cream Social. Grilling at the Whistle Stop Cafe by St. John’s Anglican Church, music with Will on the piano, and the Organ Grinders. Train activities for kids, socialize with ice cream, sales in Debbie’s Deals, and great fall plants blooming (mums!).
- October 11th – China Lights: Panda-Mania, 5pm.
- November 10th – Social Saturday Scrap Workshop. No charge. Bring your own garden scraps to learn to construct a fall and winter wreath.
- November 10th – Winter Train Jamboree 10-4
- November 17th – Shady Lane’s Annual Christmas Event
- November 23rd thru the 25th – Craft & Shop Weekend
- December 1st – Poinsettia Party
- December 8th – Social Saturday – Getting Ready for Christmas: Planting a table arrangement for your holiday party.
- December 15th – Centerpiece or wreath class. Christmas the German Way, $25-30.
***Sign up to be in our Garden Club and get a discount each time you register for a class or workshop with us! Email Kathy for more information!
|SPECIAL EVENT SOCIAL SATURDAY SIGN UP
Sign up by August 1 to purchase a ticket at the group rate. Call Shady Lane Greenhouse for Tickets to “China Lights”. The event will be Thursday October 11, meeting at 5pm at the Boerner Botanical Gardens main entrance.
Cost with discounted group rate: Senior $10 , or adult $16