- Saturday, November 10th – Social Saturday Scrap Workshop. No charge. Bring your own garden scraps to learn to construct a fall and winter wreath.
- Saturday, November 17th – Shady Lane’s Annual Christmas Event: Craft activities for kids, visiting with Santa at 1pm, Storytime with Santa’s Helpers, face painting by Santa’s staff. Use our antique sleigh for your family portraits! Enjoy treats and refreshments throughout your day – Boy Scouts will be selling chili and snacks, and Shady Lane will provide coffee and mini candy canes. Visit our train — the Midwest’s largest indoor G-Scale Model Railroad, to be decked out in winter spleandor! Live music performed by Wil on piano and Emma on the harp. Vendors selling holiday gifts – honey, soap, jewelry and more. Interested in being a vendor? Contact Katie!
- Friday through Sunday, November 23rd thru the 25th – Craft & Shop Weekend:
- Friday, November 23rd, 1pm: Hanging basket class – Create a beautiful holiday hanging basket for $30. Call to reserve a spot.
- Saturday, November 24th, 1pm: Wreath class – Learn how to make your own festive Christmas wreath from a selection for fresh greens and ornaments. Cost is $37.50 for a 27-30″ wreath. Call to reserve a spot. Spots are *LIMITED to 20* For a private group class, please call for available dates.
- Sunday, November 25th, 1pm: Glass/Fusion Ornament class – Create a beautiful holiday ornament or dish garden. Cost TBD. Call to reserve a spot.
- Saturday, December 1st – German Poinsettia Party: Live music. Learn about the fascinating history of poinsettias – see all different varieties and colors, including our painted poinsettias. D’Oberlander Dance Group will have food, treats, gluhwein and dancing. And more to come!
- Saturday, December 8th – Social Saturday – Getting Ready for Christmas: Planting a table arrangement for your holiday party.
- Saturday, December 15th – Centerpiece class. Christmas the German Way, $25-30. 10am.
***Sign up to be in our Garden Club and get a discount each time you register for a class or workshop with us! Email Kathy for more information!